Monday 10 December 2007

Uploaded More Photographs

I can't believe its been almost 3 weeks since I last posted. I do apologise for the lack of updates but the combination of a heavy cold and the fact that I have had to work very long hours has made some big indents into my spare time.

I recently received some wonderful photographs from Theresa and Ian which I have now made available. They are a mixture of digital photos taken during various commemorations this year such as Pangbourne, St Pauls Cathedral, London and of course the pilgrimage.

They also included many very precious and sentimental photographs taken over the last 30 odd years including many of Theresas' late husband Clark Mitchell who died on Tumbeldown. The death of Clark had a huge impact on Theresa and reminded me during the pilgrimage of how much suffering the bereaved have had to cope with.

Rest in Peace Clark

No comments: