Thursday 27 September 2007

Reunion Photograph


Don't be put off by the size of the photo as you can click on it and look at the larger version.

This is a photo taken at the reunion dinner the day before the parade in London.

I am in the second from rear row slightly off center to the left.

John Bay is to my right and Kieth Foley to his right. Dennis is in the front row, 4th from the right.

So many years have passed by and though the faces are fresh I have long since lost the ability to apply the names. It was a truly wonderful evening but went by so fast that I had little or no chance to renew friendships and get back in contact. I wouldn't hesitate to repeat the process again though if another reunion is planned.

Thankyou Scots Guards for organizing this get together.

No comments: